Designed with you in mind, Alta Sugarloaf is modern, yet timeless. With all gas cooking, natural granite countertops and subway tile backsplashes in the kitchen, and wide plank grey flooring throughout, we’ve designed our apartments for your wants and needs. We invite you to Alta Sugarloaf to experience firsthand all our apartment and community amenities that will make you feel at home.
- Nature Walking Trails with Viewing Deck (~12 acres of conservation area)
- Trailhead Access to Walking Trails & Bike Path (future Lee Daniel Creek Greenway)
- Resort-style Pool with Tanning Ledges
- Massive Sundeck and Pool Pavilion with Shaded Areas
- Double-sided Outdoor Fireplace
- Mail Room with Hands-Free Automatic Sliding Door
With brand-new, luxurious apartment homes, Alta Sugarloaf is more than a picture, it's your next adventure! Peruse our photo gallery, picture your new home, and then contact us to see it for yourself! Our apartment community is designed to make you feel right at home.
Step outside Alta Sugarloaf and enjoy all that Lawrenceville has to offer. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate accessing the trailhead to the future Lee Daniel Creek Greenway. City dwellers will enjoy great restaurants like Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen and local attractions like the Sugarloaf Mills Shopping Mall just minutes away.
- Gwinnett County Schools
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Cisco Systems
- Primerica Financial Services
- U.S. Postal Service
- Kaiser Permanente